Jobs offered by RD ANF PUNJAB:-
APPOINTMENT AS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR ON CONTRACT BASIS
- Anti Narcotic Force Punjab, Lahore requires the services of an energetic and hardworking Advocate for contesting ANF cases in Lahore High Court Multan Bench Multan as Special Prosecutor on contract basis.
- The Advocate fulfilling following criteria can apply:-
- The candidate should be a practicing Advocate with minimum 5 years experience as a lawyer in High Court.
- The candidate must have experience of contesting criminal cases in trial Courts and High Court especially of narcotics cases.
- The candidate must be a member of High Court Bar Association.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan resident of / settled at Lahore with no political affiliations and must not involve in any criminal case
- Attractive monthly retainership fee will be offered, which is negotiable
- During the period of contract with Anti Narcotics Force candidate will not be allowed to appear in any court as defence counsel in narcotics related cases of any Law Enforcement Agency.
- Interviews will be conducted at Lahore and may also be at Rawalpindi. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed format which is available at Website of ANF Punjab http://rdpunjab.anf.gov.pk alongwith their CVs duly supported by relevant documents, their testimonials and Bar Council Cards upto 30 November, 2017 at the following address:-
ANTI-NARCOTICS FORCE PUNJAB
VIP FLIGHTS COMPLEX ROAD,
NEAR AYUB STADIUM LAHORE CANTT
1. Police station map
4. Drug Demand Reduction
5. Drug Information All rights reserved by RD ANF PUNJAB